For the sake of those who are no longer with us and for those yet to come, the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center is instituting a wonderful Legacy program.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to be part of this important Legacy to Remember program by leaving an amount of your choice in either your will, your life insurance, your IRA, or your pension plans.
We will acknowledge your generous commitment by inscribing your names as the donor alongside your children’s names of your choice in the Book of Life which we will prominently display at the entrance of our Museum. Your commitment will not only serve as a testament of your gracious and generous support to the authentic memory of the Holocaust, and will ensure your commitment L’dor va Dor, from generation to generation.
For questions or to learn more about the different types of planned giving opportunites, please contact Rositta E. Kenigsberg at 954.929.5690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can do this in the following 10 ways:
1. Prepare a will. Only 50% of those who pass away have one. Without a will, you will lose control of the possessions you worked a lifetime to acquire.
2. Leave a gift in your will for the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center, Inc. L’dor Va Dor Legacy Program. Less than 30% of all wills settled contain a charitable provision.
3. Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your will to the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center, Inc. The provision can be part of a new will or added to your existing will as a codicil.
4. Consider using assets for your charitable gifts. These can include, but are not limited to: stocks, bonds, CD’s, real estate, art and jewelry. Such gifts may even provide tax savings.
5. Name the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center, Inc. as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
6. Purchase a new life insurance policy naming the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center, Inc. as the beneficiary.
7. Name the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center, Inc. as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
8. Remember deceased loved ones with memorial gifts to the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center Inc.
9. Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to the Holocaust Documentation and Education Center, Inc.
10. Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of their counsel to other clients.